The resources on this page offer helpful tips and advice on how Victorian children and their families can maintain good oral health – for life.
Eat Well, Drink Well, Clean Well
The Eat Well, Drink Well, Clean Well brochure provides tips on eating well, explains the benefits of drinking tap water and includes a simple step-by-step guide to brushing teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
Eat Well, Drink Well, Clean Well is also available for download in the following languages:
- كل جيداً, اشرب جيداً ,نظف جيداً (Arabic)
- خوب بخورید ,خوب بنوشید ,خوب پاک کنید (Dari)
- 健康膳食, 健康饮水, 健康洁齿 (Chinese, Simplified)
- 健康膳食, 健康飲水, 健康潔齒 (Chinese, Traditional)
- İyi beslenin, Sağlıklı şeyler için, İyi temizlenin (Turkish)
- اچھی غذا کھائیں ,خوب پانی پیئیں ,اچھی صفائی کریں (Urdu)
- Ăn tốt, Uống tốt, Vệ sinh tốt (Vietnamese)
The parent brochure explains the four simple steps you need to take to receive free high quality dental care for your child. It also provides more detailed information about Smile Squad.
The Smile Squad parent brochure is also available for download in the following languages: